Our vibrant, body hugging fitted skirt can be paired with a tunic top for the office, or dressed up for a night out!
Meant for the modern Aakii - show your female spirit by sporting the Moon and Pleiades constellation that represents the 6 lost boys. The Moon is Female energy in the Blackfoot culture, and in most First Nations cultures. The story of the 6 lost boys reminds Blackfoot that our children are sacred and must be cared for.
• Made from 88% polyester, 12% spandex performance knit fabric manufactured in Canada
• The performance fabric features EcoPoly fiber, this fiber is eco-friendly since it requires significantly less energy and water during manufacturing than conventional polyester
• Each fitted skirt is printed and sewn by hand in Montreal, Canada
• Signature performance fabric is made by a local Montreal mill
• Vivid print that will never fade after washing, this ultra-stretch fabric holds shape even after multiple wearings
• Thick elastic waistband cover stitched in place, elastic will rise just under the belly button for most people
• Fitted skirt hugs your body and falls just above mid-thigh on most people
• Easy care, machine wash in cold water with a phosphate-free detergent, machine dry on medium to high heat, do not bleach
• Fabric will dry quickly so you can wear your skirt again soon